7 days. Lymphatic Fisio
Primary or secondary lymphedema Outcomes of autologous lymph node transplant
LYMPHATIC FISIO PASSIVE
7-DAY LYMPHATIC REHAB PROGRAM
Intensive treatment of lymphoedema in the post-acute phase in patients with no water skills
It includes: I week of full-board stay, 5 daily rehab sessions with a duration of 3 hours each. Cost of medical care and rehabilitation therapies € 1770*: 1 medical examination at admission + Basil Plus nutritional regime, 2 specialist medical examinations, 10 manual compression lymphatic massages with the Vodder Method of 60 minutes each, 10 therapeutic bandaging sessions of 30 minutes each, gym card. All free services included in the price list.
|7 Days +||Classic||Junior Suite||Suite|
|5 Treatm. 3h/day||€ 2.540||€ 2.570||€ 2.600|
€120 price reduction starting from the second week of stay.
Treatment and Stay prices, per person, double room, full board
Daily discounts and extra charges for accommodation:
- Single Room:+ € 90
- Panoramic Suite: + €140
FREE SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE HOTEL RATES:
- Wellness: access to the Sauna and Spa Pools with relax circuit and waterfalls.
- Spa Kit: bathrobe, pool towel and swimming cap for the entire stay.
- Fitness: Daily Stretching, Aqua Gym and Pilates courses (from Monday to Friday).
- Hospitality: Car parking, Tennis Court, Golf green fees and reservations
- Comfort: Internet wi-fi and TV Sat in every room. SKY Sport in the reading room.
- Entertainment: Welcome Drinks (Sunday). Gala Dinner (Thursday), Gourmet Food and Wine Evening (Tuesday) and Musical Evenings (Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday).
- Trips: Free shuttle service to and from Padua (Saturday afternoon).
- Late check-out € 25
- Private garage € 15 a day
- Extra meals € 36
- Room service € 10
- Packed lunch € 10
- Car and bike rental
- Golf Green Fees
- Guided tours of the art cities: Venice, Padua, Ferrara.
*In order to address any tax requirements, we shall provide a medical prescription and doctor statement and a separate reckoning of all treatments provided.
INTEGRATED MULTIDISCIPLINARY APPROACH
In collaboration with the working group of Dr. Denisa Giardini (leading international expert on Lymphoedema).
Our working method reduces limb volume by integrating the Manual Lymphatic “Original Method”Vodder Massage therapy with multilayer compressive bandaging techniques, Diet and a proper Physical Exercise program. This rehabilitation process is effective in case of both conservative treatment and recovery following surgery for lymph node autologous transplantation. Our team can assist patients with the purchase of an elastic maintenance brace or advise on surgical treatments.
Dr. Denisa Giardini Internal Medicine Specialist, AIDMOV. Lausanne – Int. Ass. Manual Lymphatic “Original Method”Vodder Massage
- ABOUT US
- Hotel services
- Health services
- Gallery & Download
- Contact Us