ORTHOPEDICS ACTIVE AGING
7-DAY ORTHOPAEDIC REHAB PROGRAM
To treat age-related motion impairment
This rate includes 7 full-board days, all the free services included in the hotel price list and the following therapeutic plan: 1 medical examination at admission, 1 specialist medical consults (Physical Medicine/Orthopaedics), according to the guest’s specific needs, 5 30’ customised physical therapy sessions in thermal water, 1 Robotic functional evaluation by the Hunova Robot, 1 card for access to the rehab gym.
Value of the health care services included in the total price of the programme: € 630*
|7 DAYS ACTIVE AGEING
For functional limitations related to ageing
|Hotel Stay, specialist medica consultation, motor rehabilitation, 5 Day program 1/2 hours a day Price per person:||€ 1315|
€ 220 PRICE REDUCTION STARTING FROM THE SECOND WEEK.
Extra charges per week per room type: Junior Suite: € 35, Suite: € 70, Panoramic Suite: € 175
Extra charges per week, single occupancy of double room: Classic: € 70, Junior Suite and Suite € 100
Weekly board price reductions: half-board – breakfast and dinner: € 90, bed & breakfast – night stay and breakfast: € 120.
FREE SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE HOTEL RATES:
- Wellness: access to the Sauna and Spa Pools with relax circuit and waterfalls.
- Spa Kit: bathrobe, pool towel and swimming cap for the entire stay.
- Fitness: Daily Stretching, Aqua Gym and Pilates courses (from Monday to Friday).
- Hospitality: Car parking, Tennis Court, Golf green fees and reservations.
- Comfort: High speed internet wi-fi and TV Sat in every room. SKY Sport in the reading room.
- Entertainment: Welcome Drinks, Gala Dinner, Gourmet Food and Wine Evening.
- Late check-out € 50.
- Room change € 30.
- Private garage € 20 a day.
- Extra meals € 38.
- Room service, Packed lunch € 15.
- Car and bike rental.
- Transport: Private shuttle service to and from Padua (Saturday afternoon) € 5.
- Cardiofitness Personal Card: € 5 per day.
*In order to address any tax requirements, we shall provide a medical prescription and doctor statement and a separate reckoning of all treatments provided.
Prof. Stefano Masiero. Physiatrist. University of Padua, Department of Neuroscience.