EVERYTHING IS SAFER AND EASIER IF WE DO IT TOGETHER!
Dear Guests, enjoying a serene and safe holiday now is much easier than you might think, provided we all co-operate. All the Ermitage guests are required to follow some simple safety rules in their interactions with the staff and the other guests:
Self-certification and Informed Consent:
Before your arrival at the Hotel, the staff shall contact you to check that you have no symptoms suggesting a contagious pathology and that you are not subject to quarantine restrictions. Once arrived, you shall be asked to sign a statement and to accept to comply with the following rules during your stay.
- Stay at least two metres from other guests who are not staying in the same room as you.
- Approach our staff without fear, however, for requests for information or payments at the Hotel, Treatment Areas and Bar desks, please use the contact areas equipped with clear barriers.
Keep your hands clean by washing them thoroughly and often with soap and water and always avail yourselves of the sanitising gel dispensers distributed throughout the hotel and spa. Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
Personal Protective Equipment
- To enter the treatment areas, at the reception desk, while waiting and during the treatments, always wear the mask provided to you.
- Use the mask also where it is not compulsory to do so … you never know.
- In the swimming pool, restaurant and bar you can remove the mask, but maintain the safety distance at the entrance and seat at a table, waiting for service. The buffet will come to you, so relax and enjoy.
Using and Changing your PPE
- Every guest shall be issued two face masks per week, which can be replaced if they break. Broken and used face masks should not be left lying around, place them back in their bag and leave them at the Hotel and treatment area reception desks for disposal.
- When you remove the face mask in the swimming pool or restaurant, put it back in its bag and place it in your bag or pocket. Never put them on tables, chairs and other surfaces.
If you have one of the following symptoms: Cough, Conjunctivitis, Body temperature >37.5°C (you can take your own temperature at the hotel entrance), Nasal congestion, Headache, Diarrhoea, Weakness, New loss of taste or smell, Breathing difficulties You must:
- Separate yourself from other people immediately by keeping to your room
- Stop any spa or wellness treatment
- Immediately notify the hotel reception desk
The in-house medical and nursing staff shall provide prompt help.
Our staff is with you at all times, to help and protect you. Ermitage invested a lot in your safety. On the back of this sheet you will find a list of all we did. However, remember that a lack of collaboration on your part or behaviours that may endanger the health of the other guests and staff shall not be tolerated.
Failing to comply with the simple safety rules mentioned above means a breach of the Italian Laws passed on this matter; any offenders will then immediately be reported to the relevant authorities.